You Will Love Our Great Tux Rental Prices !
What about Tuxedos?
When it comes to formal wear it’s all about the Bridal Gown, it sets the standard of formality.
- Your first decision is which coat to choose. There are three basic tuxedo styles. Jackets come in a variety of fits: traditional fit, slim fit and modern slim fit. The most popular jacket has a notched lapel and is single-breasted. The ultra formal is a “Full Dress”, a.k.a. tails or tailcoat. The least formal is the Destination suit. We also carry single- or double-breasted with one of three lapels: peaked, notched, or shawl.
- Vests have overtaken cummerbunds in popularity because they don’t ride up one’s waist. Full-backed vests let you remove your jacket at the reception while still looking well dressed. Vests come in a large assortment of colors, patterns and fabrics to coordinate with the Bridesmaids.
- Wing collar. The most formal choice and the collar style most often worn with tuxedo jackets, this stand-up collar has downward point
- Laydown collar, usually worn with a windsor tie.
- In general, formal shirts call for cuff links.
- Bow tie. Probably the thing to wear with a classic tux. Bow ties come in several colors besides basic black — white is reserved for super-formal events, and colored bow ties are suitable for any occasion. You can match the wedding colors, but basic black is far classier.
- Bolo tie. If you’re having a Western-theme wedding.
- Necktie. Windsor knot comes a variety of colors to coordinate with the Bridesmaids.
Cuff Links and Studs
- If simple elegance is your style, stick with black cuff links outlined in silver. They come standard with the tuxedo rental. Gold are available for a small additional fee. Studs are formal shirt fasteners that are considered and sold as jewelry. They go through the button holes.
- Formalwear is accompanied by a formal shoe. The shoe will usually be shiny black patent leather. The shoe may also be white, gray or ivory to match the color of the tuxedo. The shoes also come in a more fashion forward styles at an additional rental fee.
Once the available accessories are selected they create and set your groom’s overall style. Accessories include ties, vests, cummerbunds, shoes and jewelry.